Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best of 2010

Hola, amigos!

We hope you all had a great holiday break and are striving for some great changes in the new year. Even though we only started just a few months ago, we have still managed to rake in many followers. And, thanks to the generosity of writers and publishers, we have obtained many books.

So here is our list of best reviewed books of 2010.

Best Reviewed Books of 2010


1. Becoming Americana by Lara Rios
2. Lucky Chica by Berta Platas
3. The Girls from the Revolutionary Cantina by M. Padilla
4. The Heartbreak Pill by Anjanette Delgado
5. Estrella’s QuinceaƱera by Malin Alegria
6. When the stars go blue by Caridad Ferrer
7. The Three Kings by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
8. Cinderella Lopez by Berta Platas
9. The Voting Booth after dark by Vanessa Libertad Garcia
10. Telenovela by Victor Cass

Please be sure to check these great titles at your local book store and stay tuned for more reviews in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I read Becoming Americana a few years ago (when I was convinced there were no teen books about Latinas, luckily I found out otherwise!). Sadly I don't remember much about it, except that I liked it and wasn't a fan of the ending? Hmm, definitely need to re-read it (especially since it's on your best of list!). Same thing goes for Cinderella Lopez (vivdly remeber this one, it was great!). I LOVE When the Stars Go Blue, it was on my favorite books of the year too :)

    I've never heard of Telenovel but the title is intriguing and the author interview totally piqued my interest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete